© 2023 by Chad W Greene. All rights reserved. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Blogger Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

COMMISSIONS

Whether you are purchasing a gift for someone else, an original piece of art for your home/office, or you just simply want to own an original work of art, you've come to the right place!  

Please just contact me if you have a particular painting idea and size in mind and we can go from there. 

Commissions once accepted require a non-refundable 25% deposit to begin the work and the other 75% upon completion (I am also offering payment plans (up to 6 months) if needed.  

 

Once the painting has started, I do not allow changes to be made on the commissions and the original down payment is non-refundable. 

PROCESS OVERVIEW

First, let's talk about the painting and what you are looking for. Let's talk about what makes this painting special to you!  We can communicate through email/phone (whatever works for you).

After the meeting, I will be gathering the necessary reference imagery to do the painting (this can be photos provided by you, or from the internet research).

Once an initial sketch/layout is completed and submitted to you for approval, I will then begin the Final Painting (FYI: once the Final painting has started, I do not allow changes to be made on the commission and the original down payment is non-refundable)

CLIENT COMMISSIONS (..just a small sampling)

Wally_final_web.jpg
commissions_02.jpg
commissions_03.jpg
commissions_04.jpg
commissions_01.jpg
Nick_final_small.jpg
180188_161644863887469_6698290_n.jpg

You can use the form below to contact me..

Alternately, you can email me at:

chad@chadwgreene.com